Obviously I’m not a professional but I believe strongly in the idea that you should fake it till you make it. Don’t know what you’re doing? Then pretend like you’re a professional and just go with it. Most importantly just become comfortable with speaking in front of groups. Start off small and work from there.
Original tag – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SfhS…
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
My review of the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi! If you’ve read the books please let me know your opinion on them! I personally am in LOVE with the writing!
The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner
Where Things come Back by John Corey Whaley
Requiem by Lauren Oliver
Waterfall by Lauren Kate
The Shack by WM. Paul Young
Skeletons by Kate Wilhelm
Killer Takes All by Erica Spindler
Boneman’s Daughter by Ted Dekker
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
Someone Else’s Child by Nancy Woodruff
The Divide by Nicholas Evens
A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks
Precious and Fragile Things by Megan Hart
Meet Me At Emotional Baggage Claim by Lisa Scottoline and Francesca Serritella
The Window Down by the Brook by Mary MacNeill
See my old dorm room:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuW9W5TCafk
See the original tag: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHqUmEPFnk0
In honor of Halloween figured I’d give a go at a book tag! And yes I’m aware I pronounce Magnus wrong…that’s just how I always thought it was supposed to be pronounced…
When it comes to arranging a book signing the process is surprisingly simple, you just have to find a book store that will help you out. Just find the correct person to contact for a signing and make sure you get all the details arranged. From there you just have to get word out for when the signing is so all your fans can come!