Joining me for this video is Bethany Atazedah and Evie Driver as we talk about everything you should know about editing your book when you want to self-publish. This was filmed during the Wander Writer’s Retreat, which is why we’re in a hotel room, but we’re ready to deliver as much info to you as possible.
Here’s what we’ll be covering in this video:
- when to give your manuscript to an editor.
- where to find a book editor
- budget friendly options for getting your book edited
- dependable resources for beta readers
- how much you should expect to pay to get your book edited
A great resource to find book editors:
- Goodreads forums
- Facebook groups
- College professors
- College students (Creative Writing Majors)