Please keep in mind that all this is said assuming you have the basic understanding of grammar. Grammar is very important in writing, but the point is you don’t have to be super uptight about having PERFECT grammar. And the more you write the more creative you’ll become with how you use your grammar. Semi-colons are your friends, not foes.
Write a Letter!
PO Box 342
Willington, CT 06279
- Prioritize Your Tasks to Maximize Income – Fight Burn Out & Manage a Heavy Workload (+free download)
- NaNoWriMo Productivity Tips – How I Write 2,500+ Words A Day
- Writing During NaNoWriMo with a New Puppy! Productivity Vlog
- Productivity Vlog & Author Day in the Life (+Halloween Decor)
- Selling Signed Books Online Using Shopify, WooCommerce & Square