College is stressful, especially when you’re living in the dorms. It may not have worked out for me, but I’ve to tell the tale and I have words of advice!
- Have fun decorating your room! Meet your roommate before the semester and form a game plan!
- Join clubs, sports teams, and go to the events! Life is easier when you have friends!
- Don’t go to lunch by yourself. Meet up with people from class and those wonderful people you just met at those events and clubs you attend 😉
- Find a study spot. Because sometimes you actually have to get down to business.
- Bring a bathrobe, trust me on this one.
- Don’t stay in your room. Go out and meet people!
- Have lazy days, and take your friends with you!
- Say hi to your parents! They’ll send you a care package!
- Take lots of pictures!
- Have a fish! Or a guinea pig…or three… (check my piggies out on their own YouTube Channel!)
Oh, be sure to check out what my dorm room looked like! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuW9W5TCafk
Curious about what my single dorm room looked like? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc39e8cgRak