Happy Halloween! What better way to celebrate Halloween than doing the writing tag created by Kim Chance and Destiny Murtaugh. Be sure to watch their original videos!
Kim’s video: http://bit.ly/2Su4kb9
Destiney’s video: http://bit.ly/2Rqk3XF
1. Sarah, Mary, & Winifred Sanderson: Being a witch is hard, but so is writing. If you had magical, witchy powers what aspect of writing or what part of the process would you magically skip over?
2. Max and Dani: What relationships tend to be at the core of your books? Friends? Family? Romance?
3. Amuck, Amuck, Amuck!: How do you approach the chaos that is drafting? Are you a plotter, a pantster, or a combo of both?
4. I Put a Spell on You: How do you deal with book ideas that want to pull your focus from your main WIP?
5. Thackery Binx: Things aren’t always what they seem–Think back to when you first started writing to where you are now. How has your process transformed from then to now?
6. My Lucky Rat Tail: Do you have a writing ritual? If not, what are some of your favourite writing tools?
7. Boooooookkk: Favorite Writing Craft Book?
8. Another Glorious Morning: Do you enjoy writing in the morning? Or do you prefer the evening, like Winnifred?
9. The Black Flame Candle: What’s one of the biggest mistakes you’ve made so far in your writing journey? OR What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned?
10. Billy Butcherson: What’s a trope that most people hate, but you love and would like to see “come back from the dead”?
11. Come Little Children: Songs that give you a “hypnotic” focus when writing? I.e., fav songs on your writing playlist