Losing Passion for AuthorTube – YouTubers Confessions Tag // This is one of those videos where it’s helpful to watch the entire video. Today I wanted to talk about some of my struggles with AuthorTube and the type of content I create here on YouTube. I talk about the struggle for growth in this rather small community, and how I want to show my life outside of just writing. I’d like to make this an open discussion and let you guys give me feedback on the types of videos you want to see on this channel in the future! I forgot to tag people! I tag @Author Brittany Wang? and whoever else wants to do the tag!
Natalia Leigh’s Videos I Mentioned:
AM I QUITTING AUTHORTUBE?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkH4sub8ERY&t=981s
YouTube Channels Mentioned:
Taylor the Nahamsha Hiker: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0DfoZBEMHImEf5CMkktt6Q
1. How many hours a week do you spend filming and editing?
2. What kind of camera do you use to film?
3. Why do you vlog?
4. Who are your favorite YouTubers?
5. Do you monetize your videos?
6. What’s one thing you’re excited about in the upcoming year?
7. What’s your most awkward filming moment?
8. What are your goals for your channel?
9. What are your favorite types of videos to make?
10. What makes talking in front of the camera comfortable for you?
11. Do you (or will you) allow your kids to be in your videos?
12. Is your spouse supportive of your YouTube channel?
13. Share one tip for someone just starting out on YouTube.