It’s week two of Camp NaNoWriMo and I’m proud to say I’ve made some really great progress!
That’s right, last week I finally finished writing the ending to my third novel, She’s Not Here! Watch the vlog to hear all about it!
1. Do you stick to an outline when drafting?
2. How long do you take to develop characters before drafting? Or do you use the drafting process to get to know your characters?
3. What gets you in the zone to write?
4. What time of day do you write? Do you stick to specific days to write?
5. Do you always write in the same place/room?
6. Do you listen to music during a writing session?
7. How long are your typical writing sessions?
8. Do you read back your work or edit your work before writing the next chapter?
9. What’s your average goal for a writing session (word count, pages written, etc)?