So you’ve written a book…Or you’re about to write a book. Whether you’re thinking of self-publishing or going the traditional route, one thing is for sure: you need loyal readers.Welcome to AuthorTube Academy, an online course that teaches you how to create a loyal following of readers around yourself and your books. Along with the course you’ll receive downloadable PDF’s and exclusive access to the AuthorTube Academy Facebook group where I continue to teach you everything about YouTube, social media marketing and building your career as an author.
AuthorTube Academy is officially live! Get started today!
Not sure if it’s right for you? Try my free trial!
What will you be learning in AuthorTube Academy?
1- Your Channel (available as free trial)
- Choosing your channel name
- Creating a custom URL
- Uploading Schedule
- Author Branding
- Channel art template
2- Finding Topics
- How do authors get noticed
- Finding the topics people are looking for
3- Video Scripts
- The perfect script format
- Filming equipment
- Camera etiquette
- Filming location
- Editing softwares
- Behind-the-scenes of how I edit my videos
- Video thumbnails
- Best practices
- Crash-course on search engine optimization for YouTube
7- Sharing & Engagement
- How to share you video on social media
- Best practices
- Tips to engage with the community
- PDF checklist of where to share
- How to start a collaboration with another AuthorTuber
- Ideas for collabs
- Author Etiquette
Also a part of AuthorTube Academy:
- Downloadable PDF’s including templates, checklists and recourses and recommendations.
- 2 hours and 45 minutes of video that takes you step-by-step through my process of creating YouTube videos .
- Lifetime access to the AuthorTube Academy Facebook group to continue to learn, collaborate and ask questions.
Watch Meg LaTorre’s (iWriterly) review: